Residential Rental Application
Residential Application – Requirements
Income to be more than or equal to three (3) times the monthly rent
Residential Application – Checklist
Completed Application – Credit and Eviction Screening for each Applicant (Over 18)
Color Copy of Drivers License (for each applicant over the age of 18)
Copy of Social Security Card (for each applicant)
Two paycheck stubs or other documents that verify income (most current)
Residential Application Instructions
Please list your FULL NAME (first, middle, last) and your social security number in the proper spaces. Date of Birth and Driver’s License number must also be listed.
- Please list both your present and previous addresses. Do not forget the CITY and ZIP CODE. Property Manager’s or Owner’s names and telephone numbers must be provided if previous residence is/was a rental unit.
- Information requested regarding your present employment must be filled in completely. Be sure to list your GROSS INCOME in the proper space and provide your two (2) most recent pay stubs (or other documents that verify income).
- The section for personal reference and emergency contact must be completely filled in.
- Do not forget to sign the application.
- Credit and Unlawful Detainer Reports are required on all applicants. The application fee is $35.00 for each applicant over the age of 18 (non-refundable). The processing fee is to be paid in CASH, CASHIER’S CHECK or MONEY ORDER only. No PERSONAL CHECKS are accepted for the application fee.
NOTE: Please allow the processor at least 48 hours to process your application before calling the office for status. Any missing applications and/or any incomplete applications may cause delay and/or may be returned unprocessed. Unsigned applications will NOT be processed.