LVRJC Partnership, dba Renken Enterprises, is a family business that provides management consulting services to Real Estate operations and consulting to growth companies. Our mission is to ensure that we are providing the necessary resources to maximize each, and every real estate operation whether it be in the commercial or agricultural industry.
The partnership firmly believes that there is strength in the success of small and growing businesses. Our goal is to partner with clients to help them become high performing organizations, by assisting them in understanding where improvements can be made and how to be successful in implementing changes for growth.
KEITH W. RENKEN
Keith W. Renken is a former Managing Partner of Deloitte from which he retired in 1992 after 33 years with the firm. Subsequent to this, he was a professor in the University of Southern California Graduate Program (Executive in Residence) in the School of Accounting for 14 years, from 1992 to 2006. Mr. Renken currently holds board positions on Willdan Group, a publicly held company, and Whittier Trust Company, a privately held company. Mr. Renken was formerly a member of the East West Bank board and several privately held companies including Western Oil Field Supply Company and Limoneira. He is also the Managing Partner of Renken Enterprises, a family business that provides management consulting to Real Estate operations and consulting to growth companies.
Mr. Renken also serves on the boards of several not-for-profit organizations including the Unihealth Foundation, the Annenberg Foundation and several other charitable organizations including the Autry National Center, the Children’s Bureau of Los Angeles, the California Science Center, and USC’s Andrus School of Gerontology.
Over the years, Mr. Renken has received numerous awards and honors, including a Doctor of Philanthropy from Pepperdine University (1989), the Distinguished Business Leader Award from the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce in 1996, the Los Angeles Humanitarian Award in 1997, the Legacy Award from California Hospital Medical Center in 2002, and the Humanitarian Award from the Children’s Bureau of Southern California (2008).
Mr. Renken received his Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Business Administration from the University of Arizona, which recognizes him as an outstanding alumnus.
Keith Renken is a father of five and grandfather of sixteen. He resides in Arcadia.
- University of Arizona, Master of Science, Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant, inactive
BOARD POSITIONS (PUBLIC)
- Willdan Group – 2006 to Present (Lead Director)
BOARD POSITIONS (PRIVATE)
- Whittier Trust Company
- Mountain View Packaging
- Southland Data Processing
- McKenna Labs, Inc.
- National Thermal Processing
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / MENTIONS
- Willdan Board of Directors
- Whittier Trust | Director | South Pasadena Office
- Wall Street Journal | Willdan Group Inc | Lead Director
- Reuters | Willdan Group Inc | Lead Director
- California Art Club | Board of Directors
- California Science Center | Honorary Trustee
BOARD POSITIONS (PROFESSIONAL NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORG.)
- Unihealth Foundation – Board of Directors, Chairman of Audit Committee
- The Annenberg Foundation – Member
- Whittier Trust Foundation – Chairman of Audit Committee
- California Club (Past President) – Committee Chairman, Art Patron Committee (Past Chairman)
- One Hundred Club – Executive Committee
- Twilight Club – Member
- Annandale Golf Club
- Rotary Club of Los Angeles – Paul Harris Fellow, Member (Past Director), Past President of Santa Ana Club
BOARD POSITIONS (CHARITABLE NON-PROFIT ORG.)
- USC School of Gerontology – Board of Counselors, Past Chairman, Golf Committee
- California Science Center Foundation – Board of Trustees, Past Chairman, Capital Campaign (Co-Chairman), Finance Committee, Executive Committee
- Children’s Bureau of Southern California – Board of Trustees, Past Chairman, Capital Campaign (Co-Chairman)
- California Art Club – Board of Directors, Past Treasurer, Executive Committee
- Autry Museum of Western Heritage – Board of Trustees, Executive Committee, Audit
- Committee Chair, Masters Art Show Committee – Past Co-Chairman
- California Hospital Medical Center Foundation (Past Chairman Emeritus)
- Los Angeles Child Guidance Clinic – Advisory Board
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 1983 Outstanding Citizen Award – City of Santa Ana
- 1985 Outstanding Alumni Award – University of Arizona
- 1986 Outstanding Community Service Award – Central City Association of Los Angeles
- 1989 Awarded Doctor of Philanthropy by Pepperdine University
- 1989 Outstanding Service Award – Los Angeles Metropolitan United Way
- 1996 Distinguished Business Leader Award – Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- 1997 Los Angeles Humanitarian Award
- 1999 Children’s Bureau of Southern California – Community Leadership Award
- 2002 Legacy Award — California Hospital
- 2007 Deloitte & Touche – Community Impact Award
- 2008 Children’s Bureau of Southern California – Humanitarian Award
- 2012 California Art Club – William Wendt Award
- 2014 USC’s School of Gerontology – Scholarship in the Renken Family Name
- 2017 California Science Center – Renken Family Scholarship Fund ($1M)
- 2018 Autry Masters Show
- 2019 California Art Club Art Patron’s Award